FSM Course Details (Full-Time)
The next batch of FSM (Full-time) / FSM Revalidation Course will be opened for registration on 2 May 2023 at 1000hrs and closes when the class size is full.
99th FSM / Revalidation Course Details:
- Course Period: 10 July to 17 July 2023
- Course will be conducted on: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- 99th FSM Examination Date: 30 August 2023 (6pm to 9pm)
- Venue: CDA @ Jalan Bahar, Main Campus, 101 Jalan Bahar, Singapore 649734
- 99th FSM Course Fee: $1,435.94 (inclusive of 8% GST)
- 99th FSM Revalidation Course Fee: $518.95 (inclusive of 8% GST)
- Course Delivery: The 99th FSM Course will be conducted via these means:
- Online: 10 July to 14 July 2023
- Onsite Lesson (conducted in CDA Jalan Bahar): 17 July 2023
FSM Revalidation Course Requirements:
- Applicable to existing registered/certified Fire Safety Manger of their company only
- FSM certificate have expired after 3 years
Payment is done online at the point of registration. Payment methods are:
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- GIRO (If you have an existing GIRO with SCDF)
*Company sponsorship will not be applicable for applicants. For such request, the following individual are required to register and proceed with the payment by themselves via online. Upon successful registration and payment, you may send a request to SCDF_CDA@scdf.gov.sg for a softcopy receipt to be claimed to your company.
FSM Subsidy (only applies for Full-Time course): SkillsFuture credit
- Only applicable to Singapore Citizens only
- Applicable to individuals aging 25 years old onwards
- For further clarification, you may write in to us via our email SCDF_CDA@scdf.gov.sg
For interested applicants, please click on the link to go to the Civil Defence Academy Courses page.
Please note that you will need your SingPass to register. If you do not have your SingPass, please kindly choose the option of “Registered User” and create a new account to apply.
Please note that you will have to declare your eligibility during registration. Any false declaration will result in rejection from the course with no refund.
Kindly click here for the Entry Requirements for FSM Course
For applicants whom failed to meet the entry requirement but have been decalred eligible for our course previously, kindly provide us with the attached email verification for our own perusal.
For any inquiries or clarifications regarding the FSM Qualifications / Registration / Payment Procedures, please email SCDF_CDA@scdf.gov.sg or call 67945502.
For any inquiries or clarifications regarding the e-FSM portal / CPD Points / existing or expiring FSM certification, kindly email SCDF_FSM@scdf.gov.sg.