Visit SCDF Establishments
Learn life-saving skills in an interactive and fun-filled manner by visiting SCDF's Civil Defence Heritage Gallery, Emergency Preparedness Centre and Fire Stations.
Singapore is implementing an elevated set of safe distancing measures as announced on 3 April 2020, to further minimise the spread of the Coronovirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19).
In response to the developments, SCDF will temporarily close our Civil Defence Heritage Gallery and Emergency Preparedness Centre to visitors from 7 April to 4 May 2020.
Our primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our staff and visitors. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide an update on the resumption of visits once the situation has improved.
We urge you to stay home, stay safe and stay healthy, and we look forward to hosting you soon.
Emergency Preparedness Centre
- The 280m2 EPC is the first of its kind purpose-built centre in Singapore which utilizes highly visual and interactive exhibits to impart emergency preparedness knowledge and skills to its visitors of all ages. Some of these exhibits include the fire extinguisher simulator which discharges water onto a video wall depicting a few incipient fire scenarios as well as interactive mannequins for visitors to try out the Heimlich manoeuvre and CPR procedure
Civil Defence Heritage Gallery
- Embark on a tour of the past and learn about the latest fire fighting and rescue technology developed and used by the SCDF. There are customised interactive stations for a close-up experience of what fire fighters and rescuers undergo in an operation.
Click here (link temporarily disabled) to request a visit to EPC/Heritage Gallery. Kindly note that visits are closed on Mondays.
Fire Station Openhouse
In view of the evolving Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”) situation,
SCDF is temporarily suspending public visits to the Fire Station Open House on Saturday. This is a precautionary measure in ensuring that members of the public do not come into contact with our emergency responders at the SCDF frontline unit.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you on the resumption of such visits once the situation has improved.
- Learn about the daily operations of a Fire Station, the different roles of SCDF and the Civil Defence system manned by personnel on round-the-clock standby.
Click here (link temporarily disabled) to request a visit to our Fire Station. Kindly note that the visits are only open on Saturdays.
The Fire Station Openhouse is not available at the following fire stations.
- Banyan Fire Station
- Brani Marine Fire Station
- Jurong Island Fire Station
- Sentosa Fire Station
- Tuas View Fire Station
- West Coast Marine Fire Station
No personal functions (for example birthday parties) are allowed at the fire stations' premises. The open house is strictly for educational and informational purposes.