Visit SCDF Establishments
Learn life-saving skills in an interactive and fun-filled manner by visiting SCDF's Civil Defence Heritage Gallery, Emergency Preparedness Centre and Fire Stations.
Emergency Preparedness Centre
- The 280m2 EPC is the first of its kind purpose-built centre in Singapore which utilizes highly visual and interactive exhibits to impart emergency preparedness knowledge and skills to its visitors of all ages. Some of these exhibits include the fire extinguisher simulator which discharges water onto a video wall depicting a few incipient fire scenarios as well as interactive mannequins for visitors to try out the Heimlich manoeuvre and CPR procedure
Civil Defence Heritage Gallery
- Embark on a tour of the past and learn about the latest fire fighting and rescue technology developed and used by the SCDF. There are customised interactive stations for a close-up experience of what fire fighters and rescuers undergo in an operation.
Click here to request a visit to EPC/Heritage Gallery. Kindly note that visits are closed on Mondays.
Fire Station Openhouse
- Learn about the daily operations of a Fire Station, the different roles of SCDF and the Civil Defence system manned by personnel on round-the-clock standby.
Click here to request a visit to our Fire Station. Kindly note that the visits are only open on Saturdays.
The Fire Station Openhouse is not available at the following fire stations.
- Banyan Fire Station
- Brani Marine Fire Station
- Jurong Island Fire Station
- Sentosa Fire Station
- Tuas View Fire Station
- West Coast Marine Fire Station
No personal functions (for example birthday parties) are allowed at the fire stations' premises. The open house is strictly for educational and informational purposes.