Visit SCDF Establishments
Fire Station Openhouse
The Fire Station Open House will be temporarily suspended till further notice. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. Do visit this site for further updates on when we are able to welcome you to the Fire Stations again.
- Learn about the daily operations of a Fire Station, the different roles of SCDF and the Civil Defence system manned by personnel on round-the-clock standby.
Request for Fire Station Visit
Click here (link deactivated) to request a visit to our Fire Station. Kindly note that the visits are only open on Saturdays.
The Fire Station Openhouse is not available at the following fire stations.
- Banyan Fire Station
- Brani Marine Fire Station
- Jurong Island Fire Station
- Sentosa Fire Station
- Tuas View Fire Station
- West Coast Marine Fire Station
No personal functions (for example birthday parties) are allowed at the fire stations' premises. The open house is strictly for educational and informational purposes.
Emergency Preparedness Centre & Civil Defence Heritage Gallery
The Civil Defence Heritage Gallery (CDHG) and Emergency Preparedness Centre (EPC) is open for scheduled visits.
In line with safe management measures during the COVID-19 pandemic, SCDF has implemented the following measures to safeguard the health and well-being of our staff and all visitors:
- No walk-in visits are allowed. All visitors must pre-register (*see link below) with SCDF for the scheduled visits.
- Consistent with the national guidelines, visitor group size is capped at 5 pax. With effect from 28 Dec 2020, the maximum group size will be increased from 5 pax to 8 pax. If you have made a prior booking before the 28 Dec 2020 and would like to add on to the number of pax in your group, you may do so until the max cap of 8 pax is reached without having to inform us or resubmit your booking.
- The maximum duration of each visit is 45 minutes.
- To aid contract tracing, all visitors must check-in via the Trace Together or Safe Entry and have to complete a health declaration before entry. Visitors are encouraged to download the Trace Together or Safe Entry mobile app check-in purposes.
- All visitors will have to undergo temperature screening. Those with temperature readings 37.50C and above will regrettably be denied entry.
- All visitors are to wear their face masks at all times.
- All visitors are to observe the social distancing norms such as keeping to at least 1 metre distance between individuals, avoid handshaking, avoid talking loudly and ensure good personal hygiene (e.g. regular handwashing/sanitising of hands).
We seek your kind cooperation to adhere to these measures while visiting the CDHG and/or EPC. We look forward to see you soon.
[NOTE: To pre-register, click the booking form below]
Learn life-saving skills in an interactive and fun-filled manner by visiting SCDF's Civil Defence Heritage Gallery, Emergency Preparedness Centre and Fire Stations.
Emergency Preparedness Centre
The 280m2 EPC is the first of its kind purpose-built centre in Singapore which utilizes highly visual and interactive exhibits to impart emergency preparedness knowledge and skills to its visitors of all ages. Some of these exhibits include the fire extinguisher
simulator which discharges water onto a video wall depicting a few incipient fire scenarios as well as interactive mannequins for visitors to try out the Heimlich manoeuvre and CPR procedure.
[Note: The EPC is suitable for those aged 10 years and above]
Civil Defence Heritage Gallery
Embark on a tour of the past and learn about the latest fire fighting and rescue technology developed and used by the SCDF. There are customised interactive stations for a close-up experience of what fire fighters and rescuers undergo in an operation.
Request for EPC/Heritage Gallery Visit
Click here to request a visit to EPC/Heritage Gallery. Kindly note that visits are closed on Mondays.