2. This Web Site is maintained by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).
3. The materials located on this Web Site including information, software programs, source code, pages, documents, online graphics, audio and video (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by SCDF.
4. Data uploaded by the user via any Electronic Form on this Web Site is protected and secure and will not be shared externally, if the purpose of the request does not require it.
5. Click here to review the full Privacy Statement of this Web Site.
Restrictions on use of Materials
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SCDF.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of SCDF's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of SCDF.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties or representations of any kind. Without prejudice to the foregoing, SCDF does not make any representations or warranties:
(a) as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality, non-infringement, title, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
9(a). SCDF shall also not be liable for any damage, loss or expense of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Site, any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Contents of the Site, or any errors or omissions in the transmission of the Contents.
9(b) SCDF shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents of this Site.
Right of Access
10. SCDF reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
11. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by SCDF. SCDF is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall SCDF be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from SCDF prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. SCDF reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall SCDF be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
17. SCDF reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. SCDF reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.