Why am I unable to receive notifications even after enabling ‘Show Notification’? (For Oppo, Huawei and Xiaomi Phones)
It could be due to the default settings in your device. You may adjust the settings of your device in order to receive notifications.
Follow the steps below for your device.
For Oppo Devices:
1. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Battery >> Energy Saver >> Switch off Background Freeze, Abnormal Apps Optimisation and Doze.
2. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Notification Panel & Status Bar >> Notification center, then find the myResponder app, then activate “Allow Notifications” and also “Priority display”. You have to activate the priority part too to make sure you get notifications.
3. Lock the myResponder app in the “recent apps overview” panel. To do this you need to first open the myResponder app. Tap the square (‘app overview’) button on the navigation bar, then pull down on that app to lock it into place. From here on out, even if you’re “clearing all apps”, the myResponder app you’ve locked will remain.
For Huawei Devices:
1. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Battery >> App launch >> find the myResponder app >> under App launch, enable Auto-launch, Secondary launch and Run in background.
2. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Apps & Notifications >> Apps >> Find myResponder app >> Notifications >> enable Allow Notifications, Display in status bar and Lock screen notifications set to ‘display’.
For Xiaomi Devices
1. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Manage app’s battery usage >> Choose apps. From there select myResponder app to receive notifications and select ‘No restrictions’.
2. Go to Phone’s Settings >> Permissions >> Autostart. From there select myResponder app to receive notifications and toggle the switch to turn it on.
3. Go to Phone’s Settings >> App notifications >> From there select myResponder app to receive notifications then toggle for ‘Priority’ on.
4. Lock the app in the “recent apps” / “app overview” plane. First open the myResponder app. Then press the square button on stock Android, or the button with three horizontal lines on the Mi Mix. From there, find the myResponder app, pull down on it to “lock it”, so it never gets cleared.