Technical Support Officer
As a Technical Support Officer, you will assist Engineers in conducting feasibility studies, system administration, data administration, network administration, communications administration, project management, fault management, performance management, security management, system development, vendor evaluation, project implementation or system maintenance/repair, etc. In addition, you are required to co-ordinate support activities, provide technical support for new equipment and conduct in-house training programs.
Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology or related field.
- 14 – 21 days of annual vacation leave
- Annual medical leave of 14 days or 60 days with hospitalisation
- Annual study leave of 12 days (subject to approval)
- Subsidised medical and dental care
- Marriage / Child birth benefits