• 995

    Fire Engine/ Ambulance

  • 1777

    Non-Emergency Ambulance

  • Fire Hazard Reporting

    1800 280 0000

  • General Enquiries

    1800 286 5555

  • 995

    Fire Engine/ Ambulance

  • 1777

    Non-Emergency Ambulance


Please be informed that the SCDF e-Services have moved to a new URL. Please follow the links in the e-Services page and update your bookmarks accordingly.


In here, you will be able to use our E-Services to address your needs with respect to Fire Safety Approval, Fire Safety Licensing and Fire Safety Enforcement as listed below.


We hope you have a good time in using our E-Services. In the event you have encountered any problems in using our E-Services, do not hesitate to feedback or contact us by clicking on "Contact Info" for the list of contact persons with their e-mail address and contact numbers.


Fire Safety Plan Approval

Building Plan


Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation Plan


Minor Addition / Alteration Works Plan


Written Consultation


Fire Protection Plan


Withdrawal of Plans for Fire Safety Works


Waiver of Fire Safety Requirements


Audit Enquiry


Fire Safety Permit and Certification

Temporary Fire Permit / Fire Safety Certificate


Temporary Change of Use Permit (TP) for Indoor, Outdoor and Pyrotechnic Events

[Payment Mode: Credit Card, Internet Banking]

Please refer to Temporary Change of Use permit for more details.  

For request on the application approval letters, please contact the following staff for assistance.

a. General Line : 68481439 or

b. Mr. Harry Nizar at 68481426 (

c. Mr. Hafiz Aspin at 68481427 (


Fire Certificate

[Payment Mode: Credit Card, GIRO]


Shelter Waiver Approval

Waiver of Shelter Requirements


Fire Safety Licensing and Enforcement

Transport Emergency Response Plan (TERP)


Pipeline Emergency Response Plan (PERP)

As part of our continual effort to create a pro-enterprise environment, SCDF has reviewed the Pipeline Emergency Response Plan (PERP) online submission process. To simplify the online application process, the PERP shall be submitted as part of the Flammable Material Pipeline License application with effect from 3rd April 2018. Please submit the PERP document together with other supporting documents through the SCDF E-services link under Petroleum and Flammable Materials – Pipeline License. To Apply / Renew / Terminate / Enquire Status for your Petroleum and Flammable Materials - Pipeline License, please click here.


Fire Hazard


Petroleum and Flammable Materials Storage License (Petroleum Class 0 - LPG) (HDB Eating Houses / Food Courts / Restaurants / Canteens)

[Payment Mode: Credit Card, Internet Banking]


Petroleum and Flammable Materials Transportation License

[Payment Mode: Credit Card, Internet Banking]