NFEC Fire Safety Webinar 2021
27 September 2021
The NFEC will be holding its Fire Safety Webinar 2021 over the virtual Zoom Platform as in previous year. The Webinar will be held on Thursday, 21 October 2021 from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm. Participants will be required to log onto their own personal devices to attend the webinar. Registration will close on 14 October 2021. The Poster and EDM for the Webinar is attached.
Fire safety practitioners, Workplace Safety and Health Officers, fire safety products suppliers and other related personnel are encouraged to sign up for the Webinar. Important things to take note:-
- CPD points: 10 CPD Points (For FSM)
- SDU points: 3 CPD points (For WSHO)
- There is strict validation of attendance* and FSMs will need to complete and pass the online quiz within a week after the webinar in order to qualify for the 10 CPD points.
- Registration is solely online via the URL link https://tinyurl.com/y42yrsar or the QR Code in the Poster / EDM (Electronic Direct Mail).
- No manual registration will be accepted.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis, subject to availability of slots and may close earlier than the stated deadline once we have reached the capacity.
- Payment is strictly by credit card only.
- Attendance will be validated once the participants have logged on to the zoom link. The system will provide real time reporting of the participants' attendance of the day and monitor remotely. Participants will be deemed absent for the webinar if the system is unable to detect their presence at the screen at any point in time.
- After the webinar, FSMs will need to complete and pass the online quiz within a week in order to qualify for the 10 CPD points. FSMs are required to fill in their SCDF FSM registration number at the point of registration in the portal. Details for the online quiz will be provided at the end of the Webinar.
- Participants are to login for the webinar an hour prior to the commencement of the webinar.
NFEC reserves all rights to the administration and registration of the NFEC Fire Safety Webinar 2021.
Please feel free to contact Mr Zee Chung Wei via email at email@example.com or Mr Hanafiah Bin Ali via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any clarification.
For technical assistance or registration issue, kindly contact Mr William Marthiono via email at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to your support.
ZEE CHUNG WEI
NFEC FIRE SAFETY WEBINAR 2021