FSM Briefing 2019 – 1st Run
23 May 2019
The Fire Safety Managers’ Association Singapore (FSMAS) is organizing the 1st Run FSM Briefing 2019 at Singapore Expo Hall 2 on Wednesday 24 July 2019 from 2.00pm to 6.00pm.
The briefing is supported by the Singapore Civil Defence Force and the aim is to share best practices and to update FSMs on the changes in the area of Fire Safety.
As the Singapore Expo Hall 2 can only accommodate 4,000 individuals. You are strongly encouraged to enrol for the 1st Run FSM Briefing 2019.
Details are as follows :-
||2.00pm to 6.00pm (Participants to be seated by 1.40pm)
||Singapore Expo Hall 2
1 Expo Drive Singapore 468150
|Fee per participant
(organiser is not a GST registered entity)
||FSMAS Member S$60.00
Non-FSMAS Member S$85.00
10 CPD points will be awarded to FSMs who had registered themselves in the e-Fire Safety Manager Portal prior the event and attendance confirmed by electronic sign-in and electronic sign-out on the actual event day.
- Registration is solely via https://www.fsmas.org.sg/index.php/events?view=eventdetails&cid=79 and fee payment is by credit or debit card via PayPal.
- There will be no reservation of seats via email or telephone, and walk-ins shall not be entertained.
- Electronic registration will open at 8.00am on 03.06.2019 and close at 11.59pm on 03.07.2019.
- Appeals for registration outside the registration period will not be accepted and entertained.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis, subject to availability of seats and may close earlier than the stated deadline.
- Electronic attendance sign-in and sign-out shall be implemented on the event day. There is NO manual paper attendance sign-in and sign-out on the event day.
- Each FSM will sign-in his or her attendance before the start of the event and sign-out at end of the event by scanning his or her NRIC or Singapore Driving License or Employment Pass via barcode reader. The system will provide real time reporting of the FSMs’ attendance of the day.
- The electronic attendance sign-in stations will open at 12.30pm and close at 3.00pm.
There is no scanning and / or manual paper attendance sign-in after attendance sign-in stations close.
Late comers may attend the briefing but CPD points will NOT be awarded. There will be no refund of participation fee paid or seat allocation transfer to the 2nd Run.
For enquiries pertaining to the electronic registration, please email to FSMAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSMAS reserved all rights to the administration and registration of the FSM Briefing 2019.
Please be informed that the 2nd and last Run for FSM Briefing 2019 will held in October 2019 at a much smaller venue and seats are limited.
Detailed information of the 2nd Run will be announced separately via email at a later date.