Welcome to the "I AM SAFE" e-learning module
This module serves to equip you with basic Emergency Preparedness (EP) knowledge to enable you, your family and others to get out of harm’s way during an emergency. It promotes community self-help/resilience which is part of the SGSecure national movement.
- basic information on two topics
- ‘What do you do when a fire breaks out?’;
- ‘Improvised First Aid Skills Plus’;
- a quiz of 5 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ);and
- an e-certificate of participation.
It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete this module.
To proceed, please click the NEXT button.