SCDF has set out a list of 12 Quality Service Indicators. Through these Indicators, SCDF hopes to promote transparency and realistic expectations of our service standards to the public.
The Singapore Civil Defence (SCDF) recognises that strategic partnerships with our suppliers are critical to achieving our goal of delivering life-saving emergency services to the public. The SCDF Supplier Handbook is an initiative by us to orientate all our valued suppliers on the process of doing business with us and to promote good corporate relations with the supplier community. Specially prepared for all our valued suppliers, this Handbook provides important information and tips on doing business with the SCDF. We trust that our valued suppliers will find it useful in their dealings with us and hope to make every experience of doing business with the SCDF a pleasant and delightful one.
Find out more about the SCDF in this annual corporate book.
This online magazine is produced on a bi-monthly basis and features news articles and events within the SCDF. The latest and archives editions are available.
The Fire Analysis Reports (FAR)
- Issue 1 - Electrical Fires in Residential Premises (2008 - 2010)
- Issue 2 - Fires Involving Air Conditioning Fan Coil Units (2008 - 2014)
- Issue 3 - Fires Involving Batteries of Electric Bicycles, Personal Mobility Devices, Powerbanks and Laptops (2008 – 2015)
- Issue 4 - Refuse Chute Fires in Public Housing Estates (2008 - 2010)
- Issue 5 - Refuse Chute Fires in Public Housing Estates (2011 - 2013)
- Issue 6 - Refuse Chute Fires in Public Housing Estates (2014 – 2016)
The FAR will provide details on the trends, patterns and other findings from the analysis of a specific type of fire or fire-related topic. Relevant examples of actual fire incidents will also be presented. In addition, fire safety tips or references to sources of information relating to fire prevention will be provided.
Last updated on 28th Apr 2017